Did you know that since 70’s playgrounds consist of the same elements as a swing, carousel, slide and sandpit? We know that children need activity and to release the of excess energy, but at the same time they need stimulation of other senses, development of creativity, logical thinking and many other skills. Children deserve a variety of toys in their area. That is why we have created the Interactive Playgrounds, which on one hand will provide inspiring fun, on the other hand, encourage the youngest to experiment and acquire knowledge. We help children become young Explorers!
You can choose a themed set of interactive devices (eg.music devices) or complete your own set.
Scientific Playground – sample elements:
- Chinese whisperd – can you communicate without electricity?
- Whirpool – can you put water in a whirlpool? Where, apart from water, can you observe a turbulent movement?
- Newton’s cradle – what is the principle of conservation of energy and conservation of momentum?
- Periscope – can you see objects that are out of your sight?
- Mirror writing – can you write in a mirror image like Leonardo da Vinci?
and many others!
For smaller children, we recommend these devices that affect the development of all the senses, as well as stimulate small motor skills. Examples of elements:
- Eco-kitchen – it makes it possible to play with the gifts of nature. Its function varies depending on the season. It is a great tool for working in kindergarten and an unusual nature lesson. Ideally suited as a retrofitting area with a standard sandbox.
- Sensory panel – a structure in which there are various types of geometric figures, filled with colored slides. This means that you can watch the world in different colors and develop your sense of sight and spatial perception.
- Music panel – a structure with many musical instruments that allows you to develop the sense of hearing, motor coordination and creativity.
- Outdoor wall for painting – a transparent, double-sided construction that supports the development of creativity. Children can trace each other, and also draw what they see in the background: nature, architecture, objects. Ideally suited to closed kindergarten type buildings.
and many others!
See for yourself that a playground can become an unforgettable adventure for the whole family!